- Chromium –
in Chrome Canary, go to
chrome://flags& “Enable CSS Container Queries” (This is a draft prototype and may not match the final design)
It’s likely that no polyfill can perfectly emulate the feature as specified, but hopefully we can handle the most common use-cases.
- CQFill by Jonathant Neal – still a very early prototype/proof-of-concept, requiring both pre-processor compilation (available for PostCSS) and run-time JS (using ResizeObserver).
- MDN Documentation by Rachel Andrew
- Container Queries: a Quick Start Guide by David Herron
- A Primer On CSS Container Queries by Stephanie Eckles
- Next Gen CSS:
@containerby Una Kravets
- Container Queries are actually coming by Andy Bell
- Say Hello To CSS Container Queries
by Ahmad Shadeed
(Annotated on CSS Tricks by Robin Rendle)
- CSS Container Queries: A First Look + Demo by Bramus Van Damme
- Awesome-Container-Queries by Stuart Robson